Discover innovative tools, design features, unique websites, and code structure curated by the GoWeb community.
View the resources by category or by monthly GeekOut! Compilations. Check out the latest compilation below.
< Back to
Accessibility Resources from AccessU Conference
The Texas A&M IT accessibility services team attended the John Slatin AccessU conference hosted by Knowbility in Austin, Texas on May 17-18, 2017. From the various sessions, the team learned about new accessibility resources you can incorporate into your design, development and work processes.
- Grackle Docs – Provides accessibility for Google docs.
- U.S. Web Design Standards – Style guide that includes UI components, page templates, design principles.
- WCAG 2.1 Draft – Development of dot.x specifications and support materials, and addresses mobile, cognitive impairments, learning disabilities, and low vision.
- Paul Adam Bookmarklets for Accessibility Testing – Assist in accessibility testing.
- Synchrimedia – Puts captioning, editing and time syncing of audio in your hands.
- iSubtitle – Captioning creator and editor for the Mac.
If you have experience with any of these, please write a comment below. We would love to hear if these are beneficial.