Are you new to Texas A&M or your role as a web developer, designer or communicator? There are several important websites, committees and email lists you should be aware of.
Campus Web Communication Resources
In addition to the GoWeb website, Texas A&M has several online resources to help inform employees on requirements and best practices for web communication on campus.
A number of university-level committees meet regularly on topics that may be of interest to new web communication professionals, including:
- Information Technology Advisory Committee
- Instructional Technology Council (contact Jim Snell)
- Brand Council (contact Shane Hinckley)
- Design Counsel (contact Kim Miller)
- Campus Social Media Group (contact Krista Smith)
Campus Email Lists
Visit the IT website for a list of potential Listervs you might want to subscribe to.