Discover innovative tools, design features, unique websites, and code structure curated by the GoWeb community.
View the resources by category or by monthly GeekOut! Compilations. Check out the latest compilation below.
< Back to
4th Annual GoWeb Retreat
The GoWeb Team is hosting our fourth annual retreat and you’re invited!
Friday, June 8, join us from 10:30 am – 4:30 pm at the Health Science Center campus with a happy hour to follow.
The agenda for the retreat features:
- A presentation on diversity and inclusion in web communications
- Lightning round discussions on connecting applications and the new GoWeb website.
- Updates from the rest of your Special Interest Group leaders on all the resources they are developing for campus.
- Our ever-popular Geek Out session! Hear about new and innovative web tools from our campus web experts.
- For the first time, the GoWeb Awards. An opportunity to recognize a group, person or team that created a website, application, or game that exemplifies excellence in one of the three presidential pillars.
- Lots of opportunities to collaborate and connect with web communicators across campus.
The retreat will be in the Health Professions Education Building (labeled HPEB in some signage). The room is LL30 on the lower level floor. When you enter HPEB, take the elevator to the lower level. When you exit the elevator take the hall to the left. The room is a large lecture hall in the very back of the building.
Register today to help us get an accurate headcount for lunch. We will be serving pizza.
The retreat will end around 4:30 p.m., and everyone is invited to head to a happy hour at Carney’s Pub and Grill for more discussion and collaboration.